Re: [asciidoc-wg] AsciiDoc implementation for the Java/JVM ecosystem / project proposal

Hi Didier,

I think having a document model and an appropriate API would solve this issue. You would then just parse the AsciiDoc files and inspect the model for the various elements that you need to generate your toc.xml or webhelp. This is something I would also like to make use of for generating EPUBs.

Best regards,
Torkild