Re: [asciidoc-lang-dev] Proposing olinks

> Dave Gauer wrote:
> I'd like to add that I think "fast and furious" technical conversations
are to be expected when there are a lot of details to be considered and
resolved. They are a PROBLEM if the group comes to conclusions quickly
and refuses to hear new ideas. Clearly nothing has been concluded in
this thread, so I don't think we're in any danger of that here. :-)

I was not referring to conclusions. And yes, it is possible to capitalize the conversation without drawing conclusions. But I will stick to my own rule and continue this discussion in the appropriate thread (the one we're working on that introduces the contribution process and establishes some guidelines for collaborating).

Best Regards,

-Dan

--
Dan Allen, Vice President | OpenDevise Inc.
Pronouns: he, him, his

Back to the top