[aqavit-dev] Committer Election for Peter Shipton on Eclipse AQAvit™ has started

A committer election for Peter Shipton on project Eclipse AQAvit™
(adoptium.aqavit) was started by Shelley Lambert with this criteria:

Peter Shipton has been heavily using and incrementally providing PRs and
improvements to the AQAvit project over many years.  He would be a valuable
committer to the Eclipse AQAvit™ project and has already made an impact on
the project.

He has made a large number of PRs to our core repositories:
- https://github.com/adoptium/aqa-tests/pulls?q=is%3Apr+author%3Apshipton
- https://github.com/adoptium/TKG/pulls?q=is%3Apr+author%3Apshipton
-
https://github.com/eclipse-openj9/openj9-systemtest/pulls?q=is%3Apr+author%3Apshipton

He has made improvements and fixes to test material in the OpenJ9 repository
(where some of the functional test cases for AQAvit are pulled from).

His PRs include features like a timeout handler that helps gather extra
information for certain types of test failures.
He has also provided valuable input in helping review PRs and for new AQAvit
feature requests and to the hardening of the automation, which is used
extensively by the Eclipse OpenJ9 project.

It is my pleasure to nominate Peter Shipton as a committer on Eclipse
AQAvit™.

Eclipse AQAvit™ project committers can click the election link below to
vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/adoptium.aqavit/elections/election-peter-shipton-committer-eclipse-aqavit%E2%84%A2

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/adoptium.aqavit