[app4mc-dev] Greetings, New Sub

Hi everyone,

I am a new learner of Amalthea, and App4mc. I've just found out about this mailing list, wanted to say hello. I am currently trying to  visualize, and to do it efectively and clearly I try to understand the meta-model very clearly. And I have some questions about the Amalthea meta-model.

Is it ok if I ask my questions to someone who I can make contact with? Or is it ok if I ask them via this mailing list? I wouldnt like to spam your mail boxes for every question I have. I posted them in app4mc forum but could not get any reply.

Sorry for any inconvience,

Best regards,

Ibrahim

Back to the top