Re: [app4mc-dev] How to use transformation package in batch mode
  • From: "Fauth Dirk (XC-ECO/ESM1)" <Dirk.Fauth@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2021 07:04:10 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=de.bosch.com; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=de.bosch.com; dkim=pass header.d=de.bosch.com; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=wqcttjcRWwnUeApoNMiU0hVZfHoaJE4l9eV67qkMwuY=; b=UVD08gf5xV0rZkl4uewAb/UBTnGo7UFBuJGJjxk7wnEi8AbYvBE21iJV2OmgjVeeuuO/MuO5FfrKpElD9uUFIUV8XWpLjwP1mCmQqk5pWvOUECIpqd/pgbbQ6H4BKzw4NWquJO86QDu6uszaiw9v2n/WsqXW6JwOjVY1/yY8ZeO4jz/Fl5HCLs/WSl1MG2Xd8FIojB5DFNJH1xzIfyHrco9VWNeL/VKdEcsAc7tRKuIJEOBrRbT2IGm8VHQfssUV0ze7Li7Rsz+TmKxXM/G+LzND71t32r7UheQn97h2av3NSEk99fRTz70BfmtC/HLEN/zmRWTHzlIGacs001yGAg==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=Vhny/zSMcur1Au0Qgnn/VQ+/AWd0IXsF5tshxLqpN5EmPrPEMg85ul8ykEA1bxJZRMXNttB7Y6FwJ/XI6EZ/eNJMemnSzo4RFhCXgQ/zs5arFSur8FVjMaKEoBVro2TYk+h601/Hm3SOB0M6z1rVT9CoJAfhkVQATaZZr/rmC/h79wWIg9pXBmNvB6k1AJ0tf7SywgpGTx4aJ1Wu+4VM4PHF2lD0XDGc27e9X4U+Z8NE97XfX1g+NQfCu46IgOOt+ooknlwGNqbA8VFzgVTdaIYLw8QONDlHD80LXzzWa5ZTuaObGTON5A2Zf3JJ8FSDW/M3ZLnoGvwkjrIg5+Tnew==

Hi,

The transformation repository contains multiple projects. Which module do you want to run in batch mode? And does “run in batch mode” mean that you want to execute it from the command line?

As we have not released the transformation addon yet, we are missing some documentations. Sorry for that. But for running it from the command line you typically need to build the product and run the result for your platform then from the command line.

For SLG Linux there is a product definition and a readme available here:

https://git.eclipse.org/c/app4mc/org.eclipse.app4mc.addon.transformation.git/tree/load_generator/linux/releng/org.eclipse.app4mc.slg.linux.product?h=develop

There is also a ready to use SNAPSHOT build available for download here:

https://download.eclipse.org/app4mc/components/addon/transformation.slg.linux/snapshot/headless/

Since we are still in development it is possible that the structure changes in the future, but in general it will work this way.

Does this answer your questions or do you have other questions?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Dirk Fauth

Cross Automotive Platforms - System, Software and Tools Engineering Engineering Software Methods and Tools1 (XC-ECO/ESM1)
Robert Bosch GmbH | Postfach 10 60 50 | 70049 Stuttgart | GERMANY |
www.bosch.com
Tel.
+49 711 811-57819 | Telefax +49 711 811 | Dirk.Fauth@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Sitz: Stuttgart, Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 14000;
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Franz Fehrenbach; Geschäftsführung: Dr. Volkmar Denner,
Prof. Dr. Stefan Asenkerschbaumer, Filiz Albrecht, Dr. Michael Bolle, Dr. Christian Fischer,
Dr. Stefan Hartung, Dr. Markus Heyn, Harald Kröger, Rolf Najork, Uwe Raschke