Re: [app4mc-dev] GSoC

Hi Cornelius,

thank you for your interest App4MC!

Yes, as a starting point a mail to this mailing list is usually sufficient. The next steps are to sign up with GSoC and to write and upload your GSoC Proposal. There are some hints on how to write a proposal written here.

Since the deadline for the final proposal is April 9th, I suggest you start writing the proposal ASAP so there will be still some time to give you feedback.

I recommend we discuss the further details regarding your topic via direct mail.

Best regards,

Lukas