Re: [app4mc-dev] Submit a proposal for eclipse foundation

Reminder
Dear mentors,

            I'm interested to work with Topic 4: Task visualizer and Topic 5 : CPU-GPU Response time and mapping analysis.But i couldn't find how to submit a proposal.If you can help in that manner i 'll appreciate it more.

And i did few changes in repository. But i didn't understand the task fully.Please check it too.My github repository link for  LoadModifySaveExample.java: https://github.com/rehanj/APP-MC . Thank you !

Best regards,
Rehan