[aperi-dev] Aperi LIC WG Meeting Cancelled for Today

Instead of holding a meeting today, I figured I'd email the group regarding our current status.  The LIC Scoping Document was submitted for balloting this week to SNIA Core TWG and so far things are looking pretty good; we'll know more when the ballot ends on Sept. 14.  Regardless of the outcome of the ballot, I've been pleasantly surprised by the support we've received so far within SNIA.

Regarding the Launch Descriptor File, I'm still working with Dave to ensure that a serialised XML file of the CIM model provides sufficient semantics to stand as our LIC descriptor file.  I expect to have more details on this for our next meeting in two weeks time.
--

Martine Wedlake, Ph.D.
SMI-S/CIM Storage and Aperi Architect

Back to the top