[aperi-dev] Sharing your SAN Environment

Hi,

As you know, we have the SAN Simulator component is now available at
Eclipse Aperi website. One of the feature of this tool is to be able to
take a point-in-time snapshot of a set of CIMOM(s) and replay.
This feature is very helpful for testing of SRM software(e.g. Aperi
Discovery) or just for diagnosis of CIM information exported by a device.
Due to unavailability of a particular device or CIMOM version or due to
network latency, CIMOM accessibility becomes a problem. SAN Simulator tool
can help you to take a snapshot of the CIMOM and play it from your LAN.

If, you have any large scale SAN environment and would like to share it for
the community for testing or share internally in your organization to
create cloned test beds - please let me know. I would like to collaborate
with you - which in turn will help test for scalability of SAN Simulator.

regards,
Ramani R. Routray
IBM Almaden Research Center
Tel: (408)-927-3559, Email : routrayr@xxxxxxxxxx