[aperi-dev] Linux Build: Instructions Updated

Aperi-dev,

I updated the Aperi development environment instructions to include compiling and running Aperi from the Eclipse IDE, http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Aperi/build/dev-env . I also updated the (temporary) document that specifically covered compiling on linux, http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Aperi/build/linux . Let me know if you have any trouble using these instructions.

-- Craig

Back to the top