[aperi-dev] Minutes for component leads meeting

Attendees: Khan Craig Bill Marcus Rodica Christoph Prasenjit Dave Tom Todd Ted

1) We discussed the documentation task. Folks assigned a documentation task will treat it as their high priority item for the next two weeks (when they will be complete). I encouraged posting early, rough info throughout the process rather than waiting till then end.

2) We discussed each of the candidate work item write ups:
        Khan: host profile
                See write up.

        Craig: agent
                Craig will post something to aperi-dev shortly. One critical gap for remote install is the probable lack of an open source framework for performing remote access & execution.

        Christoph: fabric & switch profiles
                Analysis of port binding is TBD and will occur after the documentation task

        Prasenjit: data model
This work will be staged, with Stage 1 expected for R3. We need to figure out how all the constants get into the data model. I will schedule a meeting with Bill & Prasenjit to address how we'll coordinate R3 work.

        Dave: GUI
Dave will explore various GUI options as outlined in his email and will communicate about his investigation via aperi-dev and our regular meetings; there are lots of opportunities here for interested parties to join him.

        Todd: NAS profile, Unified Storage
                See write up.

--
Ted Slupesky | Eclipse Aperi Project Lead | IBM: 349-5413 | External: (503) 820-3853

Back to the top