Re: [andmore-dev] Moving to Github issues?

Hi,

Recently the board approved using Github Issues for projects hosted on Github, like Andmore. I’m not clear on the whole process of enabling that and such,

For transparency: I pushed and voted for the change on the board since I think bugzilla is limiting for non-eclipse IDE projects. But I personally hope as few as possible eclipse IDE projects will move to github since it just makes it so much harder to find stuff :)

The process will be to get the permission from the PMC of the project.

but I was wondering if that’s something we want to trigger and get off of Bugzilla. Might be a more natural fit for us.

I hate bugzilla as much as any other person, but I personally prefer to use gerrit over github PR's and I hate to think of the world of having to search across multiple github repos and bugzilla to locate related bugs for eclipse plugins.

But that is just my opinion and I'm not active enough to say No.

/max
http://about.me/maxandersen

Back to the top