Re: [andmore-dev] PR verifier job

Hi Doug,

My experience was the same with my pull requests.
It is in my TODO to take a look if there is any trigger installed and if it is configured properly.

Greetings,
Kaloyan

On Wed, Dec 2, 2015 at 8:51 PM, Doug Schaefer <dschaefer@xxxxxxx> wrote:
I’m a bit confused about how the verify job is supposed to work. I just published a pull request for my Neon fix. I would have thought the Andmore-Develop-PullRequests job would have run but it didn’t and I had to run it manually specifying the PR number. What am I doing wrong or is that how it’s supposed to work?

Thanks,
Doug.