Re: [andmore-dev] EclipseCon N/A

I’m not sure we’re ready to post these existing builds to the Marketplace are we? I was thinking of giving it time, maybe even waiting until Neon to give it more testing time. Unless we’re confident it’s OK.

From: <andmore-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Kaloyan Raev <kaloyan.r@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Friday, November 13, 2015 at 10:50 AM
To: "ericc@xxxxxxxxx" <ericc@xxxxxxxxx>, andmore developer discussions <andmore-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [andmore-dev] EclipseCon N/A

There is an update site for quite some time.

The latest stable milestone is here: http://download.eclipse.org/andmore/milestone/0.5-M2/
The latest nightly build is here: http://download.eclipse.org/andmore/nightly

Kaloyan

On Fri, Nov 13, 2015 at 5:39 PM, Eric Cloninger <ehcloninger@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yep. It points to Google's existing update site and is in danger of disconnect or going stale. When we have a working update site on eclipse.org, we can easily move it.