Re: [andmore-dev] andmore-dev Digest, Vol 9, Issue 5

Hi Dave,
I successfully migrated my ADT plugin to Andmore!
I wish Andmore will grow since it deserves more attention and contribution.
Hopefully I will find some time to contribute to it, let's see.

Anyway next month I will be at EclipseCon Europe and therefore I invite you to focus on what I can do to involve more developers to join or help.
For sure I will speak with Lars Vogel because I think he may be one of the most influent player in the Android area.
Let me know if you think other Eclipse people may be worth to be contacted by me while I'm there.

Vincenzo

Thank you David,
I made some (successful!) steps forward!
Please find all details in the bug thread

Use the "Create Android Application" wizard.  I'll be removing the create "Android Project" wizard as it duplicates the functionality that is already in the core android functionality.

Dave

Back to the top