Re: [andmore-dev] Marketplace listing

Good idea.

When I search for "android" in the Eclipse Marketplace, I find the abandoned ADT plugins, but Andmore.

Kaloyan

On Thu, Oct 1, 2015 at 3:41 PM, Eric Cloninger <ehcloninger@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I just finished installing ADT via Marketplace. Got me to thinking if we wanted to put in a canary channel for Andmore via Marketplace. I just need the install site base URL. Eventually it will need to be a stable URL or a redirect that the marketplace installer can support.