Re: [andmore-dev] KXML2 IP Providence

Looking into a bit further.  The layoutlib seems to only use the org.xmlpull.v1.XmlPullParser and org.xmlpull.v1.XmlPullParserException which are implemented by KXML v2.  The sample code in layoutlib uses it directly which we don't care about in our use case for the library in question.

The only places in ADT that KXML itself was used directly were in the Tests and the ContextPullParser class for the main plugin.

It looks like XPP3 has been approved for use by some eclipse projects in the past, so I may go that route to see if I can use that.  As long as the XmlPullFactory implementation exists, it should theoretically work with the layoutlib.

Dave