Re: [andmore-dev] Some assistance needed on packaging

Well, eventually, I think the building of the product needs to move the EPP packaging platform.  We can consolidate stuff using the .product file and also massage some stuff with p2.inf  infiles.  I think it is more useful to consider what installable features we want to have.

The ADT plugins had split a lot of stuff out like Hierarchy View, TraceView, DDMS and the ADT.   Then we had the items from MOTODev Studio that had their own features.

I'm all for creating one feature.  We can combine all the other pieces into one, but adopters are free to create their own features and mix an match if they want.

Dave