[andmore-dev] CI Builds

I took some tonight with help from Doug to get the HIPP instance running builds.

https://hudson.eclipse.org/andmore/job/Andmore-Develop/

Right now none of the tests are enabled for the android-core plugins, will try and get those going this weekend.

Findbugs is running, and eventually I'd like to get Andmore going on SonarQube as well.

I'd really like to try and eliminate the huge number of issues that Findbugs is reporting. Lots of them of simple fixes, but will take time to go through.

Anyways, the build is set to check the eclipse/anmore github repo on develop for any new changes every 15 minutes.

Dave

Back to the top