[andmore-dev] Andmore Dependencies

I started to gather the necessary information the various third party dependencies, and the Android SDK jars that are used by the various plugins.

https://github.com/kingargyle/andmore/wiki/Dependencies

I've documented version numbers, if they are in eclipse orbit or not already, and source code repository where the source resides. There are several items that are not in eclipse orbit, so we'll need to gather that source and submit the necessary CQs for re-use and get the items into orbit.

I know that the original ADT folks had some Classloader problems when trying to make some of these OSGI bundles in the past, so we should be aware of this possible issue.

I haven't gone through the org.eclipse.andmore.android plugins yet to grab their dependencies, but those should be a bit easier to deal with as there aren't as many.

Feel free to update the wiki if you have edit rights to the repository.

Dave

Back to the top