Re: [andmore-dev] HIPP instance is up

I'll get that list and cross reference with what is already in the orbit repos, next week.   Out at conference now, so won't have much time until next week to work on that.

I'll get a ZIP of the renamed sources as well for IP to start reviewing.   So we can get that process going as well.  I know the big Mars ip review push is coming so want to make sure we get into the parallel IP process as soon as possible.

Dave