Re: [andmore-dev] Where are we with the IP process?

Right now I'm finishing up the package and extension point ids.   Eric has been going through and identifing branding items and has submitted a pull request or two to make those changes.

I'll probably grab a zip of the source code at some point next week, and start the IP review process.

Items I haven't don yet.

1. Identify any third party dependencies from the AOSP project and get their source code and submit to IP for review.

2. Look in orbit to see what is there that we can already re-use and submit corresponding CQs.

Dave