[andmore-dev] Andmore Plugin Renaming

I've completed the initial work on the Andmore Plugin Renaming.

All code has been merged into the "develop" branch on the github repository. Currently this repository still resides under my github account. There are various issues still open for other renaming work that still needs to occur, but in general the bit heavy lifting is complete.

https://github.com/kingargyle/andmore

If you have previously cloned the repository, please do a git fetch against the Central repo, and checkout the new develop branch. The idea is that this will be the main branch for development work, and that master will be used for released items and stable versions. This follows the git flow pattern. Any development work should be done against their own feature branches, and then merged into develop when ready either manually or via pull request or gerritt.

The build has a couple of profiles now.

findbugs -> runs the findbugs analysis
product -> builds the standalone ides

A p2 repository is generated always in the andmore-core/site/target/repository directory.

To enable any o the profiles just run:

mvn clean install -Pproduct,findbugs

That'll run the build with both product and findbugs profiles enabled.

If you aren't already subscribed to the android-dev mailing list please do so.