Re: [ajdt-dev] How to retrieve target IJavaElement from IAJCodeElement?

Raffi - are you really just interested in the advice relationship
information?  If so, have you seen the eclipse wiki page for how to
get that information from AJDT builds?

http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Developer%27s_guide_to_building_tools_on_top_of_AJDT_and_AspectJ

Or are you already using that and finding it insufficient?

Andy.