[ajdt-dev] CVS HEAD requires a new plugin

If you have a workspace with the AJDT source code from HEAD, you need
to checkout the new plugin "org.eclipse.ajdt.ui.buildconfig". The AJDT
functionality relating to build configurations (.ajproperties files)
has been refactored into this new plugin. Note that you can actually
run without this plugin, and therefore without that functionality -
the fallback is to include everything. This is to facilitate
investigations into what would be required to move to using JDT's
build path include/exclude functionality.

HEAD is currently for Eclipse 3.2-I20051206-1200. We will move up to
the latest integration build in the next day or so.

If you want to work with a more stable environment I suggest staying
with the ajdt1_3 branch on Eclipse 3.1.1.

Regards,

Matt.

Back to the top