Re: [ajdt-dev] problem packaging org.eclipse.contribution.xref.core

#: Matt Chapman changed the world a bit at a time by saying on  11/21/2005 1:39 PM :#
How are you creating the jar file? What do you mean by "push it
manually"? Does that class file exist in the project's output
directory?

Regards,

Matt.

Yep, it is there, but the ant zip task that is creating the jar is not including it. It is weird, and currently even if I tried different solutions it doesn't get in the final jar. Manually means that I am copying it manually in the final jar.

./alex
--
.w( the_mindstorm )p.

Hi!

I am facing a problem with packaging the org.eclipse.contribution.xref.core. The problem comes from the

IXReferenceProvider$SafeExecution$ISafeRunnableWithReturn.class

which doesn't get in the jar.

Even if I push it manually, than running

jar -tvf org.eclipse.contribution.xref.core_1.3.0.200511192016.jar

doesn't show that entry (reason why I believe it is not included).

Do you have any idea how to solve this one?

thanks in advance,

./alex
--
.w( the_mindstorm )p.