Re: [ajdt-dev] "Build Automatically" not working!?

Hi,

Matt Chapman wrote:
> Hi Marcel,
>
> I remember a bug like that involving projects with no source folder -
> the source code is directly contained in the project. If that is the
> case, try creating a separate source folder in the project, and moving
> the code into that.
>
> Although AJDT 1.2 is the most recent stable release, the latest dev
> builds of 1.2.1 contain many fixes including to the above issue, so
> you might like to try that as well (also Eclipse 3.0.2 contains many
> fixes over 3.0.0). We're into the later stages of the 1.2.1 and 1.3.0
> releases, so the dev builds should be relatively stable.

I updated to the latest AJDT version for Eclipse 3.0.0 and it did solve my
problem, indeed. However, the AspectJ builder doesn't seem to be very
"clever" in its decisions what artifacts it needs to build.
I've got a project full of JUnit test which I wrote an aspect for. Even if I
only change the method name of one of the test methods from testXY to
_testXY it takes a lot of time until the AspectJ builder finishes updating
the projet. :-( Other than that, I like the plugin a lot. Great work, guys!

--
Marcel Stör
http://www.frightanic.com

Back to the top