[ajdt-dev] Getting details from AJModel

Hi,
I am working on developing a plugin, that will display the "advice" and "declare" elements together with the associated named or anonymous pointcut on which they operate. I am using the org.eclipse.ajdt.core.model.AJModel class, and I am able to get all the "AdviceElements" and "DeclareElements" inside an aspect. However, these elements only give me the name of the selected Element.

For instance, from the following lines of code:

pointcut aexec(): execution( public void D.a());
before(): aexec() { }

The AdviceElement corresponding to "before(): aexec() { }" only reveals the infromation "before( )". I am unable to find APIs that will give me the pointcut associated with it, i.e. "aexec" in the above case.

Can someone please tell me if I can get the pointcut information for an associated "AdviceElement", and which APIs to use?

Thanks a lot,
Sincerely,
Irum Godil.

Yahoo! for Good