RE: [ajdt-dev] Script .ajmap files?

Have you tried adding –emacssym option to the compile options?  That results in an ajsym file with the crosscutting info in it.  It’s also easy to dump the entirehierarchy and relationships after a headless build.  But what are you looking for, something that can be read back by a tool in as an org.aspectj.asm.IRelationshipMap, or something that AJDT can consume and display?

Mik

From: ajdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ajdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ron Bodkin
Sent: September 8, 2005 11:10 AM
To: 'AspectJ Development Tools developer discussions'
Subject: [ajdt-dev] Script .ajmap files?

Is there any way to have an ant task or a headless PDE build invoke the AJDT tool or otherwise generate a crosscutting map (.ajmap files)? I’m thinking this would be a useful addition to our nightly build, to capture this map.

Ron Bodkin

Chief Technology Officer

New Aspects of Software

w: (415) 824-4690