Re: [ajdt-dev] partially OT, AJDT & RAD

Hi Marco,

This article may help, or it may at least be of interest (part 2 is
due out soon too):
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/rational/library/05/726_asj/

Could you explain a bit more about your setup? Why not create your
aspects in your EJB and Web projects, instead of in a separate AspectJ
project?

Regards,

Matt.