[ajdt-dev] Information about AJDT release streams

As we work towards better support for Eclipse 3.1, we have had to separate
AJDT into two release streams. The AJDT 1.2 line will continue to support
Eclipse 3.0, with the next release being 1.2.1. The AJDT 1.3 line will
support Eclipse 3.1, beginning with 1.3.0 which is planned for September.
Both of these releases will contain the same function and bug fixes,
except of course for anything specific to either of the Eclipse versions.

The development builds section of the AJDT download page:
	http://www.eclipse.org/ajdt/downloads/#dev
has been updated to show the most recent development builds for each
release stream. The latest builds for Eclipse 3.1 now have appropriate
version numbers beginning 1.3.0.

There is also a build report link for each build, showing exactly what has
changed in that build compared with the previous one.

Extra information for those working with the AJDT source code:
  CVS HEAD contains the source code for the AJDT 1.3 line, and the new
  "ajdt1_2" branch contains the AJDT 1.2 line. For more details, see
  updated FAQ entry 4.3: How do I setup an AJDT development environment in
  Eclipse?

Regards,

Matt.

--