Re: [ajdt-dev] org.aspectj.org.*

These dependencies should all be satisfied by the org.eclipse.jdt.core
project. Do you have that checked out too? It contains one jar that is
exported by the project and on which ajdt.core depends....

22 June 2005 15:34
To: ajdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc:
From: Adrian M <adrianm_05@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [ajdt-dev] org.aspectj.org.*

Hi,

I'm trying to compile org.aspectj.ajdt.core (and ajde)
that I checked-out from dev.eclipse.org. Eclipse
complains about several imports from org.aspectj.org
(like
org.aspectj.org.eclipse.jdt.internal.compiler.impl.CompilerOptions).
Although it looks like the project has all the
dependecies right, it still doesn't work.

Any help?

Thanks,
Adrian