Re: [ajdt-dev] StreamCorruptedException

A quick update for those following my adventures...

I downloaded aspectj-1.5.0M1 (
http://download.eclipse.org/technology/ajdt/aspectj-1.5.0M1.jar) this
morning and installed it to a "safe" place.

I replaced Maven's aspectj-1.2.jar and aspectjtools-1.2.jar with the
corresponding jars from the 1.5 installation. Instead of changing the
plugin's dependency I just dropped the new jars on top of the old names.

Likewise, I replaced
~/eclipse-SDK-3.1M4-linux-gtk/plugins/org.aspectj.runtime_1.5.0.20041221105744/aspectjrt.jar
with aspectjrt.jar from the 1.5 installation.

Recompiled (using maven) my utility jar with the default implmementation
aspect that's causing the grief and installed that to my local maven
repository.

Cranked up Eclipse (3.1M4) and did a Project -> Clean / Build on the
project using the utility jar.

No joy, I still get a dialog box with 'BCException thrown: malformed
org.aspectj.weaver.WeaverState attribute java.io.EOFException'.
Unfortunately I'm not getting the stacktrace anywhere so I can't be 100%
sure its exactly the same error I got yesterday.

I still suspect that I don't have Eclipse and Maven in sync but I can't
think of what else to try/change.

Back to the top