[ajdt-dev] Updated: Status of Eclipse 3.1M3 and AJDT

Okay, it took longer than hoped, due to the large amount of change in
Eclipse 3.1M3, plus discovery of an Eclipse bug along the way, but a
development build for 3.1M3 is now available. See the AJDT download
page for more detail, or go straight to the update site:

http://download.eclipse.org/technology/ajdt/31/dev/update

The build id is 1.2.0.20041115201304.

This appears to work okay on Windows and Linux, but it hasn't undergone
extensive testing, so please raise bugs for any problems you find.

I've also refreshed the development build for the Eclipse 3.0 version. I'm
going to say this every time: make sure you get the right one for your
Eclipse version!

Regards,

Matt.

--