RE: [ajdt-dev] Java build path occurs twice in project properties

Hi,

FYI: A few words of explanation...

When you switch your project to an AspectJ project, we switch out the JDT Java Build Page and switch in our own.  Our own removes a couple of options that interfere with the operation of AJDT (they conflict with what we are trying to achieve with build configurations) - so the 'less featured' one is the correct one for when working with AJDT projects.  When you switch back to a Java project, we swap the pages again.  George fixed the problem with two appearing sometimes and I have integrated it, so it should be available in the latest dev builds of AJDT (if we are currently uploading them at the moment...).  The problem happens because of an assumption we made about the order of a pair of elements in a collection - on some configurations there is some kind of timing issue that causes the elements to come out in an unexpected order.  That's why you may see the problem come and go as you switch the projects backwards and forwards.

cheers,
Andy.

Eric Bodden <eric@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: ajdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

05/10/2004 23:08

Please respond to
ajdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

ajdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
RE: [ajdt-dev] Java build path occurs twice in project properties