[ajdt-dev] Re: Major Bug

I can't reproduce this - it works fine for me with your steps below.  I
also tried a few variants with both with the project folder as the source
directory, and with a src sub-folder as the source dircectory.  I tried
with the output going to the project folder, or to the standard bin dir, or
to a new dir.  All worked.  What happens for you?  Is the source directory
created under the correct workspace dirextory, and only the .class files go
to the default workspace directory?  Is a duplicate project directory
created under the default workspace when you build?

~Julie
AJDT Development

> Message: 2
> To: ajdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Major Bug (was Re: [ajdt-dev] "Gold Master" for AJDT 1.1.3
posted to dev update site)
> From: "Ron Bodkin" <rbodkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 22:44:40 -0700
>
> I was testing this release and found a major bug: ajdt is again failing
for projects that are not located in the > default project workspace.

> To recreate this:
> 1) create a new AspectJ project
> 2) fill in any name, then uncheck use default for project contents and
put in another directory
> 3) add an aspect (or a class)
> 4) build - the output will appear in the default workspace directory for
this project

> Ron
>
> Ron Bodkin
> Chief Technology Officer