[ajdt-dev] "Gold Master" for AJDT 1.1.3 posted to dev update site

The gold master for AJDT 1.1.3 has been posted to the ajdt dev update site
- this contains one bug fix, one contribution from Andy to migrate
aspectjrt.jar paths from existing projects, and minor doc updates to faq
and release notes, Tomorrow am we'll subject the build to some more
testing, and if all goes well we can release. Please download and test with
your AspectJ projects too - and if you find anything untoward, post to the
list.

Thanks,

-- Adrian.
adrian_colyer@xxxxxxxxxx