[ajdt-dev] More AJDT bugs to investigate for release

From bugzilla, I think we ought to look at the following at least:

36738 - must fix
37033 - must fix
37034 - investigate and fix if it doesn't cause too much disturbance
37037 - I think Andy might already have fixed this, if not we should fix it now.
37089 - investigate and fix if it doesn't cause too much disturbance
37762 - fix

If you take one of these on, please "accept/assign" the bug in bugzilla so that we don't tread on each others toes...

-- Adrian
Adrian_Colyer@xxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top