Re: [ajdt-dev] Re: Can't run project as java/lang/NoClassDefFoundError: java/lang/Object

This sounds like a fundamental problem in the project set-up :- my guess is
that you do not have a JRE library associated with the project. Open the
Project Properties, select "Java Build Path" and then the "libraries" tab.
You should see an entry for "JRE_LIB." If you do see such an entry, check
that the location it points to is valid. If you don't see such an entry
you'll need to add it using "Add Variable..."

--Adrian
Adrian_Colyer@xxxxxxxxxx

|         |           Bo Su              |
|         |           <bsu_van@xxxxxxx>  |
|         |           Sent by:           |
|         |           ajdt-dev-admin@dev.|
|         |           eclipse.org        |
|         |           28/02/2003 03:51   |
|         |           Please respond to  |
|         |           ajdt-dev           |
  >----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                            |
  |       To:       ajdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                   |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                  |
  |       Subject:  [ajdt-dev] Re: Can't run project as java/lang/NoClassDefFoundError: java/lang/Object                       |

Hi,

When I want to run my project in Eclipse, I got the following exception:

java/lang/NoClassDefFoundError: java/lang/Object

Any ideas

Bo SU

Back to the top