[aice-wg] AICE Collaboration Wrap Up

Dear AICE Community:

The Eclipse AI, Cloud & Edge (AICE) Working Group will be wrapping up as a formal Working Group and is planned to transition to an Eclipse Foundation Interest Group in the future.  This wrap up has been formally approved by the Eclipse Foundation Executive Director as per the Eclipse Working Group Process.

By way of reminder, earlier this year the Board of Directors approved the creation of Interest Groups, the next step in furthering the Eclipse Foundation’s governance framework to enable “innovation through collaboration” by empowering members to work together using a lighter-weight governance structure than our more formal working groups.

We want to emphasize this transition has no impact whatsoever on the project(s) within the purview of the working group (if applicable).

Please stay tuned for updates on AICE and feel free to reach out should you have any questions.

Best Regards,

Sharon Corbett
Program Director, Industry Collaborations Operations
Eclipse Foundation

Back to the top