[aice-wg] Slides and replay of the June AICE meeting

Dear all,

Thank you for attending our previous monthly meeting. We were glad to welcome the CEA List that presented the N2D2 project. CEA List is one of the three institutes of the CEA (French Alternative Energies and Atomic Energy Commission) Technology Research Division and N2D2 is an open source CAD framework for Deep Neural Network simulation and full DNN-based applications building.

We also provided the latest news on AICE.

For those who missed it (and everyone else!), you'll find attached the slides and the replay on Eclipse Youtube Channel:
🎥 https://youtu.be/Cwz6G2SCtQI

Do not hesitate to ask questions, propose new use cases, point us to interesting platforms of research projects, etc. This mail-list is yours!

Have a nice day.
--
Florent Zara
Eclipse Foundation