[aice-wg] Slides and replay of the April AICE meeting

Dear all,

Thank you for attending our previous monthly meeting and your positive feedback during the session. We were glad to welcome AURA healthcare that presented us the results of the use case implemented using AICE OpenLab. We also provided the latest news on AICE.

For those who missed it (and everyone else!), you'll find attached the slides and the replay on Eclipse Youtube Channel:
🎥 https://youtu.be/zXM0sHN0nKU

Do not hesitate to ask questions, propose new use cases, point us to interesting platform of research projects, etc.

One final word, next week, Gaël Blondelle will be giving a talk at the World AI Cannes Festival (April 15th) https://worldaicannes.com/workshops where he will present the AICE Working Group and OpenLab.

Have a nice day.
--
Florent Zara
Eclipse Foundation