Re: [adoptium-wg] Adoptium Working Group - Elected Representatives
  • From: MURALI VEERAVALLI <vmurali@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2024 08:40:51 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-IN, en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=in.ibm.com; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=in.ibm.com; dkim=pass header.d=in.ibm.com; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=F6g1pCIPj1egncfHWHN2U82P3ASFflujzX6Gng8dVb4=; b=G0VbzEoBQDv70rDnN7vvYk2Qbu6mddz+E/fb0MaTCoJ9NXaRLlkWWuWK2QthqgHn+xp+9RXiLjuLpPdHfY7aos+X/8vCWnmlSAZLkP+/iYWF2pnHxTDnKsJqxZfBj2AIAKQBU0pUJBC+JmGxHguebC9HGqTU7uiKl9HPno6lksu/kLLr2+CLVmlUTA+d7BEDSumd3wvnLvDQ/MLI4RjOuqGREgj8vQ6BskDtu2p2MSm0nylH8HraUAXTdAUv9/I/VNL6jzAc9RGHhu5OVZMfvHFI36+/BX+fwMMrpx/6SM4UI6+0tKod6IwIEEhxRzeLb2LJ7oazzcJNm/eHbi8y3Q==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=HuveqAnJShkKJDlmZi42vbArMXbsvoIxubp+YHs46OmyUmEhMjJy1qZxn+IsGohDXCvhkpPTFDY3xJbdeS9upGhc6K7bM024gs1pA0/OzS0Cn8l3SeTfhYXeLPKjSuizhy+urhGEFWwF7HS0P6+o/hFyRb1bhOHgsS44fsQ0WglZQcRdpXAHZpPEnPkihlLPVj1GpVi/MnOrJ1/GLWUitlmb5yIV01dCrkNIb05oTzUAw9pSc91RsklIx96SILUylfM7KR0804B7pjD8eQ4pkZtxjKQXIZxA/ETMZ1GTqHubbW9vV9uldi8Ri3Vudy5HZKkSIzPCHxaB9bJLzLZcuw==

Congratulations, Samir.

Let me also take this opportunity to thank everyone on the Adoptium project for the support extended to me/IBM in discharge of the Enterprise member representative role on the SC over the past 3 years.

Looking forward to continue to participate and contribute as a working group member on the SC.

Regards, Murali

Murali Krishna Veeravalli

Product Manager, IBM Runtime Technologies

Runtimes | IBM Automation | India Software Lab

vmurali@xxxxxxxxxx | +91-98450-77378

ISL | EGLD-1F | Bangalore | KA | India 560071

Hello Adoptium members, I almost missed the first email declaring the result. :)  I am thankful for this opportunity and responsibility. I will also add my appreciation for Murali and IBM, and I am looking forward to working together again.Regards,Samir.On

ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart

This Message Is From an External Sender

ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerEnd