[adoptium-wg] Draft of Adoptium Program Plan 2022

Hi all.

I have created a draft of the Adoptium Program Plan for 2022, and made it available at the following link [1].

All working group members should have access to the document, let me know if you have problems.

This plan builds upon last year's plan that was primarily focused on the project start-up phase. Thanks to the incredible work achieved this year we are in a good position to grow through next year with some exciting initiatives built upon these strong foundations.

Please take a look through. Comments, questions and comments welcome in the doc, via Slack etc. with a view to getting a final document for approval at the next Steering Committee meeting on Thursday 4th Nov.

The budget plan and marketing plan supporting this document will be available separately.

Thanks,
Tim
[1] https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1N5ItuI4gi9DuocisznZCGdQ0gI6fqVGxSOwU8A_qtIY/edit?usp=sharing

Back to the top