Re: [adoptium-pmc] [VOTE] Create the Adoptium Incubator project

On Fri, Mar 12, 2021, at 17:33, Tim Ellison wrote:
> The background for the Adoptium Incubator was described on this list
> earlier [1].
>
> Since there has been no further discussion, I'd like to move to a vote
> on the following resolution.

Did it get lost? Is it my mail client?

> Please cast your vote as +1, 0, or -1.  The vote will stay open for at
> least the next 48 hours.

+1 under the condition that this means "Yes, create the Adoptium Incubator project".

BTW: 48 hours might be a bit short, especially when the 48 hours start on a Friday afternoon. What about a week or so in the future?

Best,
Andreas

Back to the top