[adoptium-pmc] New processes for purchases/approvals

Hi!

How do the new processes look like for spending money and allocating resources we received as donations?

Examples:

* We need to purchase a few machines for testing. I have a proposal written up. What's next? In addition: How do we deal with quotes that need to be kept confidential?
* We need to be able to purchase replacement parts or remote hands on a very short notice to keep our colocation operational.
* We need more capacity on a specific platform and could use donated cloud minutes for that.

Then: Someone needs to negotiate with a potential service provider to find out whether we could work with them before trialing their services. It would be a waste of time if we did test the service beforehand only to find out that they are too expensive. Who can do that?

Best,
Andreas

Back to the top