[actf-dev] accessibility Flash : button without text information

Hello everybody.

First of all I'm sorry if this list is not used to send questions but I see no forums for aDesigner.

I've got questions about the Flash accessibility.
In my project I've 3 buttons without text information. So they are shown as "<number> Button" in the GUI Summary and "Nameless (Button)" in the GUI Outline.
Where should I put this text information in my flash video ?
It's made with Wink, do you know if this soft is able to do that ?

Thanks a lot for your response.
--
Cordially
logoPSite2 Guillaume Pirin

Tél : + 33 (0)4.73.27.27.47
@ : g.pirin@xxxxxxxxxx

Agence de Clermont-ferrand :
88, rue Pierre Estienne - 63000 Clermont-Ferrand

http://www.opendev.fr

Back to the top