[actf-dev] Using ACTF, or sub projects, as libraries

Hi all,

It would be great if it were possible to use ACTF, namely ADesigner, as an enclosed third party jar file. For example, if one wanted
to do reachability analysis, all one would have to do is grab the appropriate jar file, follow a public API, and easily be able to
integrate that functionality into their code.

I'm willing to help test this, and once I get up and running with a properly working/configured build environment specific to ACTF,
help develop some things for this as well.

Thanks

Take care,
Sina

Back to the top