[aas4j-dev] AAS RDF

Dear all,

Sorry that I didn't participate in the previous meetings. My main concern was and still is AAS/RDF. However, the ongoing pull request (https://github.com/eclipse-aas4j/aas4j/pull/228) cannot move forward until IDTA fixes critical (https://github.com/admin-shell-io/aas-specs/issues/45) and possibly non-critical issues of AAS/RDF (https://github.com/admin-shell-io/aas-specs/issues/384).

AAS/RDF, in its current state, is not usable at all. IDTA needs to either remove it from the spec or fix it.
Please let me know if there are any updates.

Regards,
Hossein

Back to the top