[4diac-dev] ave the Date: 4days of Eclipse 4diac Winter School - February 11-14, 2025

Dear Eclipse 4diac Community,

We are thrilled to invite you to the 4days of Eclipse 4diac Winter
School, organized by the LIT Cyber-Physical Systems Lab from February
11 to 14, 2025.

The program includes classical 4diac topics, such as:
    • Developing IEC 61499 Solutions
    • Extending Eclipse 4diac IDE & FORTE
    • Connecting Eclipse 4diac to Factory IO

New topics include UAO-based device programming and industry usage
reports on 4diac applications in real-world scenarios. We’ll also cover
more general topics, including Women in Open Source and a talk from the
Eclipse Foundation on how to contribute to open source.

Each session will feature hands-on workshops, giving you the
opportunity to apply the concepts directly. For more details on the
preliminary sessions and topics, visit our detailed overview here:
https://eclipse.dev/4diac/en_news.php#en_news_20240910

We look forward to seeing you there! Stay tuned for registration
details.

Cheers,
Alois

Back to the top